It’s clear that Covid-19 is not going away any time soon. As restrictions surrounding travel and business closures continue to develop, we recognize a need for continued care.
At Imua Physical Therapy, we are doing everything we can to ensure that our clinics are clean and safe, but we can’t do it alone! Here is what YOU can do to help:
- After checking in with the front desk, wait outside in designated areas or in your car. Your therapist will be alerted that you have arrived and will bring you inside when they are ready for your appointment.
- Leave family members and friends at home or ask them to wait in the car. Non-patients will no longer be allowed to wait for your inside during your appointments.
- Always use provided hand sanitizers or wash your hands immediately upon entrance in the clinic.
- Wear your mask correctly, completely covering your mouth and nose, at all times unless instructed otherwise for therapy purposes.
- If you are feeling ill, call and cancel your upcoming appointments. Get cleared by a doctor before returning to your daily activities.
We must all do our part to keep Maui safe and Moving Forward!
To learn more about our Covid-19 prevention measures or to schedule an appointment, contact our office at 808-879-0077.